Friday, August 11, 2006
Thursday, August 03, 2006
100 hopefully interesting things about moi
2. I have tiny ears.
3. I have one hole in my right ear and two in my left. I just wanted to be different.
4. My dad didn't notice until a few years ago...after I pointed it out.
5. I started riding horses at 6.
6. I started playing the piano at 7.
7. My cousin taught me how to play my first song when I was 5. I can still play it but have no idea what the name is.
8. I wear a size 6.5 - 7.5 shoe, depending on the brand and the style.
9. I have to follow the arrows and lines painted in a parking lot.
10. I want to live in Wyoming one day, but I'm not sure I want to leave NC.
11. I can't eat cold food that's supposed to be hot, or vice versa.
12. I love my iPod mini!!!
13. I'm scared of doctors and dentists.
14. I'm 99% sure I have spondylolisthesis
15. All medical professionals I've spoken to have agreed.
16. I had to look up how to spell that.
17. I still don't know how to say it.
18. I'm just as likely to be driving down the road blasting classical music as I am rock or country.
19. I love Tchaikovsky's 1812 Overture but can only find cd's with bits and pieces of it. How sad...*sigh*
20. I hate team sports.
21. I was always afraid I'd lose the game for everyone and they'd all blame me.
22. I've tried to learn things about computers to impress my husband, but I'm so not interested that nothing I learn about them stays in my head.
23. I can change the oil, change a tire, change wiper blades, and replace fluids on my Jeep.
24. I'm incredibly proud of that.
25. I'm a fairly good speller.
26. I'm deathly afraid of spiders.
27. I don't mind.
28. I can make my eyes vibrate.
29. I love to make lists of things.
30. I'm a slob.
31. I want a digital camera sooooo bad.
32. My husband says that if I can get someone to buy our old tv that I can use that money to buy one.
33. I like small thunderstorms, but the really big ones scare me.
34. My 7th and 8th grade math teacher (same person) was really mean to me simply because I was the new kid. It really messed me up. If I ever see her again, I will not be afraid to tell her that.
35. I hated high school and would rather cut off my foot than go back.
36. I'm antisocial.
37. I love to cook.
38. I make my own dog treats for my dog.
39. I have excellent vision.
40. I love to pack and organize, but I'd just as soon leave everything in boxes and suitcases whenever we get where we're going.
41. I really want a tattoo.
42. I've already drawn it.
43. It will happen one day.
44. I love Starbucks mocha/caramel frappuccinos.
45. My hubby won't let me get them much because he's afraid I'll become addicted.
46. Too late, honey.
47. I love to plant things.
48. I'd have a huge garden of veggies if I didn't have a dog that would dig it all up.
49. I'd probably give them all away since I don't really like vegetables.
50. I'm running out of interesting things.
51. I always picture the worst-case scenarios.
52. I give excellent massages.
53. I married the only man on earth that doesn't like them.
54. I'm adopted.
55. I don't care.
56. I love pizza/pretzel combos. Everyone else I know thinks they're disgusting.
57. Good. More for me.
58. I've never smoked a cigarette or anything else for that matter.
59. Nope, not even one.
61. I didn't appreciate being in good shape until I wasn't.
62. I'm still not, but I'm attempting to get there.
63. If I ever have children, they will not be breast fed. You're not changing my mind. There's more than one way to bond with your child.
64. I can't get up and speak in front of a large group.
65. I have panic attacks.
66. Hubby and I lived in NYC, right on Times Square for about 3 months.
67. I could not get out of there fast enough.
68. I am such a country girl!
69. My ex-boyfriend introduced me to my husband.
70. He was not happy about that.
71. I am.
72. When I was growing up I never thought I'd get married.
73. I got married when I was 19.
74. No, I wasn't pregnant.
75. I. LOVE. SHOES.
76. I make the world's best homemade pizza (yes, even the crust)
77. I love DKNY Be Delicious perfume. I will smell mine from the bottle when I walk by.
78. I would go to yard sales and garage sales if they'd stay open past 10 am.
79. I love to sleep late.
80. I don't wear gold jewelry.
81. I'm blonde.
82. I know more blonde jokes than you.
83. I'm considering temporarily dying or glazing my hair brown.
84. It's research for my novel.
85. I've had 5 poems published.
86. I love office supplies. Everyone makes fun of me for it.
87. I can pick up and throw things with my toes. Not just little things.
88. Now that I'm not in school, I love Fall. It's my favorite season. I love to wear sweaters and jeans.
89. I hate doing dishes and folding laundry.
90. I'm learning to speak French.
91. I have a huge dog.
92. He bit my hand in March.
93. He thought it was a dead squirrel.
94. It was really stupid and completely my fault. No one believes me when I say that. They think I'm protecting him. I'm really not.
95. I think he damaged something in my hand, but the x-rays didn't show anything. I think they didn't look hard enough.
96. I want a guinea pig so badly.
97. I'm in the process of putting together a family cookbook.
98. Before I cut over a foot off of it, I used to accidentally tuck my hair into my pants.
99. I crack my neck really loud and nearly everyone thinks it's disgusting, but it just feels so goooooood.
100. I just don't understand when people tell me they can't swim. That makes no sense to me.